The Wisconsin Private Colleges Career Consortium (WIPCCC) is an organization that supports the development of the career professional at Wisconsin’s independent colleges and universities so that we can better serve our students and employers. We welcome the opportunity to support your organizational development and staffing needs with three great opportunities:
- Connect with Career Services staff at each of our member colleges and universities.
- Register to recruit top talent at the WorkForce Career & Internship Fair. Since 1991, Wisconsin's private, nonprofit colleges and universities have hosted a joint career fair to provide employers with an opportunity to meet hundreds of college students and alumni seeking internship, professional employment, and graduate school opportunities. Approximately 10% of fair attendees are alumni. For registration information, see below.
- Connect with WAICU colleges and universities via Handshake.
WORKFORCE fair: Jobs, Internships, and Graduate Schools
Tentative Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Time: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Registration Rates and Sponsorship Opportunities – Review this document for details about 2021 registration and sponsorship.
- Registration for the 2022 WorkForce Fair will open in late 2021