WAICU is the custodian of student records from Mount Senario College, Ladysmith, Wisconsin (closed in 2002), and Holy Family College (formerly Silver Lake College), Manitowoc, Wisconsin (closed in 2020).
Transcript Request Procedure
There is a $10.00 fee for each transcript. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the [Pay Now] button. You will be sent to the PayPal site. Fill out the necessary information. If you experience any difficulties with the PayPal process, please contact Christine.email@example.com. When you are finished paying, please come back to this page and select the transcript request form you need (below). Fill out the appropriate information on the request form and submit it to us. If you are mailing the transcript request form, you may enclose a check or money order with it.
- Mount Senario College: To obtain a copy of a student transcript, fill out an Online Transcript Request Form OR print and submit a Mount Senario Transcript Request Form (PDF) OR send a letter providing the same identification information shown on the form, and the complete name and address where transcript(s) are to be sent.
- Holy Family College: To obtain a copy of a student transcript, fill out an Online Transcript Request Form OR print and submit a Holy Family Transcript Request Form (PDF) OR send a letter providing the same identification information shown on the form, and the complete name and address where transcript(s) are to be sent.
- Detailed information concerning types of transcripts is contained on the Transcript Request Form. "Official Transcripts" can not be sent to students. "Unofficial Transcripts" can be sent to students, but often are not accepted by registrar offices, employers, etc.
- Requests must be signed by the student giving permission to release the transcript.
- Mail or deliver the request form to the address below. The request form may also be faxed to WAICU at 608.256.7065, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, but payment must be received before the request can be processed.
Education Verification Procedure
To obtain education verification of a Mount Senario College student, or a Holy Family College student, please provide the following information. You may use the WAICU Verification Request Form (PDF 10.2 KB)
- Student signature giving permission to release the information.
- Full name of the student, including all names the student may have used during attendance (maiden name, married name, etc.).
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number (optional if date of birth is provided).
- Exact information that is being requested, i.e., date of graduation, degree received.
- Approximate dates of attendance (if available).
The requests may be faxed to 608.256.7065, emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the address below. There is no charge for education verifications.
Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
P.O. Box 272
Madison WI 53701-0272
Call WAICU at 608.204.5221, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (WAICU) complies with the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) with respect to the maintenance, inspection, review, and disclosure of student education records. FERPA permits the disclosure of personally identifiable information from education records with the prior written consent of the student. Disclosure without prior consent is permitted or required by law under certain circumstances.