WAICU is the custodian of student records from Mount Senario College, Ladysmith, Wisconsin (closed in 2002).
Transcript Request Procedure
- To obtain a copy of a student transcript, submit a Transcript Request Form (PDF 82 KB) or letter providing the same identification information shown on the form, and the complete name and address where transcript(s) are to be sent.
- Detailed information concerning types of transcripts is contained on the Transcript Request Form. "Official Transcripts" can not be sent to students. "Unofficial Transcripts" can be sent to students, but often are not accepted by registrar offices, employers, etc.
- Requests must be signed by the student giving permission to release the transcript.
- There is a $10.00 fee for each transcript. Fill out the appropriate box on the request form, indicating how you will pay. For PayPal payments, there will be two steps. First you need to fill out the transcript request form and second you need to scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the [Pay Now] button. You will be sent to the PayPal site. Fill out the necessary information. When you are finished, you will come back to this page. If you experience any difficulties with the PayPal process, please contact WAICU at 608.204.5221.
- Mail or deliver the request form to the address below. The request form may also be faxed to WAICU at 608.256.7065, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, but payment must be received before the request can be processed.
Education Verification Procedure
To obtain education verification of a Mount Senario College student, please provide the following information. You may use the WAICU Verification Request Form (PDF 10.2 KB)
- Student signature giving permission to release the information.
- Full name of the student, including all names the student may have used during attendance (maiden name, married name, etc.).
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number (optional if date of birth is provided).
- Exact information that is being requested, i.e., date of graduation, degree received.
- Approximate dates of attendance (if available).
The requests may be faxed to 608.256.7065, emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the address below. There is no charge for education verifications.
Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
122 W. Washington Avenue, Suite 700
Madison WI 53703-2723
Call WAICU at 608.204.5221, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (WAICU) complies with the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) with respect to the maintenance, inspection, review, and disclosure of student education records. FERPA permits the disclosure of personally identifiable information from education records with the prior written consent of the student. Disclosure without prior consent is permitted or required by law under certain circumstances.