WORKFORCE CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR
Join us for the 25th Anniversary of Wisconsin's Premier Career and Internship Fair – Twenty-five years of recruiting TOP TALENT!
Since 1991, Wisconsin's 20+ private, nonprofit colleges and universities have joined together to give employers an annual opportunity to meet hundreds of college students and alumni who are seeking internship and professional job opportunities. Approximately 10% of fair attendees are alumni.
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Time: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Place: Wisconsin State Fair Park Exposition Center, Milwaukee, WI
8200 West Greenfield Avenue, West Allis, WI 53214
Register Online through WIPCCC Jobs.
Within WIPCCC Jobs, select “Career Events” and search. On the next page, search for “WorkForce” and a screen should appear with a “register” option.
If you need to register for WIPCCC Jobs, click here.
If you forgot your WIPCCC Jobs password, click here.
Fair Information & Downloads
- Registration Rates & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Recruitment Policies
- 2015 Attendee Profile. Review this document for information about 2015 attendees by school and major.
- Driving Directions: State Fair Park Exposition Center Directions Website. We will post additional directions with construction updates in 2016.
- Shipping Information
- Parking Permits will be e-mailed to employers and graduate schools after registrations are approved. Permits may also be printed from the “approval packet” posted to the “materials” section within your WIPCCC Jobs career fair registration.
WorkForce Questions, Including Employer Policies:
Contact Torrie Boduch, WorkForce 2016 Chair, email@example.com or 262.524.7625.
WorkForce Online Registration & Fair Logistics:
Contact Karen Rinehart, WorkForce Event Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.870.1116.
To post a job or internship announcement with Wisconsin’s private, nonprofit colleges and universities, visit http://www.myinterfase.com/wipcccjobs/employer/. It will immediately be sent to the appropriate career services professional at the respective colleges.
- There is no fee to post a position.
- Each college posts and distributes the position announcement with its own office system and procedure.