The Wisconsin Private Colleges Career Consortium (WIPCCC) is an organization that supports the development of the career professional at Wisconsin’s independent colleges and universities so that we can better serve our students and employers. We welcome the opportunity to support your organizational development and staffing needs with three great opportunities:
- Connect with Career Services staff at each of our member schools
- Register to recruit top talent at the WorkForce Career & Internship Fair. Since 1991, Wisconsin's private, nonprofit colleges and universities have hosted a joint career fair to provide employers with an opportunity to meet hundreds of college students and alumni seeking internship, professional employment, and graduate school opportunities. Approximately 10% of fair attendees are alumni. For registration information, see below.
WORKFORCE CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR
Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Place: Wisconsin State Fair Park Exposition Center, Milwaukee, WI
8200 West Greenfield Avenue, West Allis, WI 53214
- Employer and Recruitment Policies - Review this document for details about recruitment guidelines, organizational categories, and fair policies.
- Registration Rates and Sponsorship Opportunities – Review this document for details about 2018 registration and sponsorship.
- 2018 Attendee Profile – View a breakdown of who attended last year’s Fair by type of position they were seeking, year in school, college/university, and major.
- Create or log into your WIPCCC Jobs account (now through Purple Briefcase).
- Add WIPCCC to your "My Schools" section ("Request a school connection" -> enter school code WIPC120).
- Select "My Events" -> "WorkForce 2019."