The Wisconsin Private Colleges Career Consortium (WIPCCC) is an organization that supports the development of the career professional at Wisconsin’s independent colleges and universities so that we can better serve our students and employers. We welcome the opportunity to support your organizational development and staffing needs with three great opportunities:
- Connect with Career Services staff at each of our member schools
- Post jobs and internships – at no charge – on WIPCCC Jobs. Postings are sent to each of the participating college job boards, where they can be accessed by students and alumni. Download our Employer Guide, to get started. Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Register to recruit top talent at the WorkForce Career & Internship Fair. Since 1991, Wisconsin's 20+ private, nonprofit colleges and universities have joined to give employers an opportunity to meet hundreds of college students and alumni seeking internship and professional job opportunities. Approximately 10% of fair attendees are alumni. Help us celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Wisconsin’s Premier Career & Internship Fair!
WORKFORCE CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Time: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Place: Wisconsin State Fair Park Exposition Center, Milwaukee, WI
8200 West Greenfield Avenue, West Allis, WI 53214
Employer registration will open in late July.
To share your job and internship postings with our students – and get advanced notification for WorkForce 2017 registration – please create an account on WIPCCC Jobs.
Fair Information & Downloads
- Registration Rates & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Recruitment Policies
- 2015 Attendee Profile
- Driving Directions: State Fair Park Exposition Center Directions Website.
- Shipping Information
- Parking Permits will be e-mailed to employers and graduate schools after registrations are approved. Permits may also be printed from the “approval packet” posted to the “materials” section within your WIPCCC Jobs career fair registration.
WorkForce Questions, Including Employer Policies:
Contact Torrie Boduch, WorkForce 2016 Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.524.7625.
WorkForce Online Registration & Fair Logistics:
Contact Karen Rinehart, WorkForce Event Planner, at email@example.com or 414.870.1116.