The Wisconsin Private Colleges Career Consortium (WIPCCC) is an organization that supports the development of the career professional at Wisconsin’s independent colleges and universities so that we can better serve our students and employers. We welcome the opportunity to support your organizational development and staffing needs with three great opportunities:
- Connect with Career Services staff at each of our member schools
- Post jobs and internships – at no charge – on WIPCCC Jobs. Our WIPCCC Jobs site is now hosted by Purple Briefcase, a career network for recruiting talent at colleges and universities. To connect with our schools: 1) select “New Employer” on the WIPCCC Jobs login page; after creating an account, 2) select “My Schools” -> “Request a school connection” -> and enter school code WIPC120. You can begin posting jobs and internships through the “Add a Job” tab. Postings are sent to each of our participating colleges, where they can be accessed by students and alumni. Questions about WIPCCC Jobs? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-382-6406.
- Register to recruit top talent at the WorkForce Career & Internship Fair. Since 1991, Wisconsin's private, nonprofit colleges and universities have hosted a joint career fair to provide employers with an opportunity to meet hundreds of college students and alumni seeking internship, professional employment, and graduate school opportunities. Approximately 10% of fair attendees are alumni. For registration information, see below.
WORKFORCE CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Time: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Place: Wisconsin State Fair Park Exposition Center, Milwaukee, WI
8200 West Greenfield Avenue, West Allis, WI 53214
- Registration Rates and Sponsorship Opportunities - Learn more about early bird discounts, registration rates, and sponsorship opportunities.
- Employer and Recruitment Policies - Review this document for details about recruitment guidelines, organizational categories, and fair policies.
- 2016 Attendee Profile - View a breakdown of who attended last year's Fair by type of position they were seeking, year in school, college/university, and major.
- Create or log into your WIPCCC Jobs account (now through Purple Briefcase).
- Add WIPCCC to your "My Schools" section ("Request a school connection" -> enter school code WIPC120).
- Select "My Events" -> "WorkForce 2017."