Working adults are starting to acquire the skills needed to advance their careers using Marian University’s online programs platform – MPath.
In addition to offering traditional 15-week semesters and seven-week accelerated timelines, Marian’s flexible program was developed to give those returning to school a more personalized education through four-week online classes. Offering 12 start times each year, the flexible program allows students to not only join when it is most convenient, but to pause and progress when right for them.
“It is one of our goals for our adult learners at Marian University to make attending lectures, learning, and interacting with professors and classmates easier,” said Provost Russell Mayer. “With that in mind, we acknowledge that people have very busy lives, so we created an offering that is designed to accommodate work obligations and family commitments.”
The flexible program is tailored for those in the work force. It offers:
• A clear path for students to efficiently move toward their goals based on their custom completion plan
• The ability to visually track personal progress with clear and measurable competencies
• Engaging learning experiences based on individual needs
• Individualized online communication with faculty and peers to help build a professional network
• Robust instruction and guided field experiences
Programs available include:
• Master of Arts in Education (With License) Area of Focus Special Education
• Master of Arts in Education (With License) Area of Focus Teacher Education
• Master of Science in Industrial Organizational Psychology
• Master of Science in Management
• Master of Science in Professional Practice in Public Safety
With more than 30 courses to choose from every four weeks, the flexible online class schedules allow individuals to learn on their own time, empowering students to master new skills at their own pace while choosing the credits they want to take.
Marian is ready to help students meet their educational goals, and the MPath flexible program prepares them for the career they are reaching for.